Looking for information on University at Buffalo salaries?
- The State University of New York at Buffalo Salary Roster is available for inspection in the University Archives during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- The Salary Roster is compiled by the UB Department of Human Resource Services and updated annually, late in the calendar year.
- Salaries are included for all state salaried positions including graduate and teaching assistants (GAs and TAs). Non-State funded positions and student assistants are not included.
- The Salary Roster is arranged alphabetically by employee name. Appointment type and department affiliation are provided.
- Photocopying of the Salary Roster is not permitted.
- Salary information is not provided over the telephone or via e-mail inquiry.