Photo credit: n/a.
Source: Power, v. 21, no. 8 (August 1901) p. 3.
The Harrisburg Engine was one of many gas and steam engines in the Power Plant in the Court of the Machinery Building. These working engines were not only exhibited to educate visitors, but also to provide supplemental power to run the fountain water pumps and other daily operations of the Exposition.
to New Technologies at the Turn of the Century