The UB Libraries e-Textbook Initiative
As part of a pilot program, the University at Buffalo Libraries are providing select students with access to the electronic versions of their textbooks. For the fall 2013 semester there are two parts to the pilot:
1 - CourseSmart e-TextbooksSelect students in the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) can access their CourseSmart e-textbooks via UBlearns. Participating EOP students click here for more information and help documentation on CourseSmart e-textbooks.
2 - Courseload e-Textbooks
Students in these five classes can access their Courseload e-textbooks via UBLearns:
- CHE 214: Analytical Chemistry with Dr. Luis Colon
- COM 337: Communication Theory with Darrin Griffin
- CSE 191: Discrete Structures with Dr. Kenneth Regan
- MGM 301: Principles of Marketing with Dr. Alan Dick
- PSY 250: Scientific Inquiry in Psychology with Dr. James Sawusch
Students in these five classes click here for more information and help documentation on Courseload e-textbooks.
Need more assistance using your e-textbook?Visit the UB Libraries Reference Desk in Lockwood Library or phone: 716-645-2820, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: 19 August, 2013