Friends of the University Libraries Borrower Program -- Library Privileges
Membership in the Friends of the University Libraries Program is open to anyone interested in borrowing privileges at the University at Buffalo Libraries.
How does it work?
Sustaining membership is $50 per year. Information for joining can be found at Friends of the University Libraries.
What services does it provide?
- Borrowing privileges at all campus library locations
- In library access to searchable databases only. Due to licensing restrictions, we are UNABLE to provide off campus access to UB databases, electronic journals, and other subscription-based electronic resources.
- Guest users of the Libraries may print from the library research stations at the cost of 10 cents per page. Printing requires the use of a Print/Copy Debit Card. The document iprint@ub has full instructions.
What are the borrowing policies?
- Loan period is 4 weeks
- Renew online on or before due date. Use My Library Card.
- Up to 25 items can be checked out at one time
- Overdue fines: 50 cents per day, per item
Last Update: 24 January, 2011