Requesting Materials from Special Collections
Items may be listed in the Catalog with locations:
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS | Poetry
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS | General Collection
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS | University Archives
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS | Rare Books
These items do not circulate and must be used on site at 420 Capen Hall.
All collections are non-circulating and are retrieved for researchers upon request. Some materials are located off site; please contact staff ahead of your visit to arrange delivery. For Special Collections questions, you can also use their Reference Request Form.
If you have any questions please contact Special Collections at one of the numbers listed below:
- University Archives
- The Poetry Collection
- Rare & Special Books
- general Special Collections questions
Last Update: August 2008