Information Document Service
A department of the Health Sciences Library (HSL), State University of New York at Buffalo, serving as a major biomedical resource in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
- Provides delivery of information for biomedical research, patient care and health care administration.
- Provides fast, efficient, confidential services designed to meet your needs.
- Provides trained health information specialists who are experts in navigating the multitude of online and print resources.
|Cynthia A. Bertuca, Associate Director of Access Services Reference questions, database searches, policy and procedure
Sarah DiThomas, Manager DocDelivery /
|Mary Ann Buil, Supervisor, South Campus Borrowing Services
Status of request sent to non-UB Libraries
Fax: (716) 829-4891
Services for UB Faculty, Staff and Students
Services for the WNY Community
Services for Libraries and Institutions Outside of WNY
- Locate materials held ONLY at UB Health Sciences Library
- National Library of Medicine Information for the Public - Search Medline/Pubmed (articles), Locatorplus (books), and other health information databases.
- National Library of Medicine Gateway - Search across NLM resources
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM)