Temple of Music at the Pan-American Exposition
Day at the Pan-American Exposition.
Dignitaries line up to enter the Temple of Music for the ceremonial dedication
of the Exposition on May 20, 1901. Vice President Theodore Roosevelt and
Senator Henry Cabot Lodge both spoke as part of the ceremonies.
Part of the Fountain of Abundance is visible in the lower right and the
Horticulture Building is visible to the left of the Temple of Music.
Photographer: C. D. Arnold
Source: The Pan-American Exposition Illustrated, by C. D.
Arnold, Buffalo, N.Y., 1901. P. 29.
Courtesy of Kerry S. Grant.
to The Temple of Music Page