Corporate Borrower Program -- Library Privileges
Qualifying firms that have professional need of the information resources of the University Libraries can apply for Corporate Borrower Program privileges for designated employees.
How does it work?
Follow the instructions at Corporate Borrower Program.
What services does it provide?
- Borrowing privileges at all campus library locations
- In library access to searchable databases. Due to licensing agreements with database vendors, remote access to article indexes and other databases is restricted to current UB students, faculty, and staff.
- Guest users of the Libraries may print from the library research stations at the cost of 10 cents per page. Printing requires the use of a Print/Copy Debit Card. The document iprint@ub has full instructions.
What are the borrowing policies?
- Loan period is 4 weeks
- Renew online on or before due date. Use My Library Card.
- Up to 25 items can be checked out at one time
- Overdue fines: $.50 per day, per item
More Information, see Corporate Borrower Program.
Last Update: 12 October, 2009