Music Library Exhibits
A Musical Feast
In concert with the University Libraries-wide exhibit theme of Food, the Music Library presents an exploration of the connections between music and food.
View the exhibit in the Music Library, 104 Baird Hall, now through January 18.
Exhibit curated by Nancy Nuzzo.
Past Exhibit Summaries
- Rediscovering Pieces of the Past: The Manusript Scores of Ferdinand Praeger
- Treasures from the Collection of Florian Bruyas
- Celebrating the Life and Career of Carol June Bradley, 1934-2009
- University School Songs: 1903-2008
- Preserving Lejaren A. Hiller's Flowcharts: A Case Study
- Morton Feldman: A Celebration of His 80th Birthday.
- The Photography of Irene Haupt.
- Lejaren A. Hiller: Computer Music Pioneer.
- Boys will be girls, girls will be boys: Cross-gender roles in opera.
- The Composer's Eye: Morton Feldman, George Gershwin, Paul Hindemith, Arnold Schoenberg, Edgard Varèse.
- Music and Musicians at the Pan-American Exposition
One component of the University Libraries exhibit, Illuminations: Revisiting the Buffalo Pan-American Exposition of 1901
- Fragmentary Partbooks c. 1520
- Frederick and Alice Slee: Musical Benfactors
- Remembering Leo Smit (1921-1999)
- June in Buffalo 25th Anniversary Exhibit
- June in Buffalo 1986-2010: An exhibition honoring the 25th anniversary with David Felder as Artistic Director