- American Musicological Society: WWW Sites of Interest to Musicologists
A comprehensive, categorized "meta-site" collection of links of interest to musicians. One of the few that is currently maintained.
- Music Publishers' Association
This trade organization's website features direct links to hundreds of music publishers, music copyright resources, and information on how the music publishing industry operates.
- International Association of Music Information Centres (IAMIC)
Links to 43 member organisations in 38 countries. Music Information Centres across the world bear fundamental similarities: they provide specialised music resources for music students, performers, composers and music teachers; they act as visitor centres for any member of the public with an interest in learning about national musical heritage; they develop audiences for new music through educational and promotional projects.
- Obituary indexes for musicians - these two sites are organized differently and have different coverage, but both include death dates for musicians with citations for published obituaries.
- Gaylord Music Library Necrology (Washington University in St. Louis)
- M.L.A. Obituary Index Includes death dates of musicians, along with sources of obituaries.
- Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Page
Archive of 28,375 texts used in Lieder and other classical Art Songs, as well as in many choral works and other types of classical vocal pieces. The collection currently includes 44,574 settings and 6,395 translations to English, Italian, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, and other languages. Indexes by title, first line of text, composer, poet, and language.
- Aria Database
A searchable reference guide to arias by name, opera, language, and voice type including word-by-word translations into English, libretti, and MIDI files for many of the arias. The Database includes the complete set of operatic arias of Verdi, Mozart, and Puccini as well as many others.