Join the UB Libraries #shelfieselfie scavenger hunt on Twitter! Our contest will run from Feb. 29-March 3, 2016, and each day, we’ll tweet several clues identifying a UB library and a specific item. Follow the clues, take a selfie, and tweet it for a chance to win great prizes!
DAILY PRIZE: WiFi Speaker or Selfie Stick.
GRAND PRIZE: use of a group study room in Lockwood Library for 6 consecutive hours during spring semester exam week. The grand prize includes a sheet pizza, snacks, and soda for you and up to six of your closest study buddies!
#shelfieselfie Instructions and Rules:
- Start following the UB Libraries on Twitter: @ublibraries.
- For four days, starting Mon., February 29th, we’ll tweet several clues identifying a UB library and a specific library item.
- Visit the library identified in the clue, and find the item.
- Take a selfie with the item.
- Tweet your selfie using the hash tags #shelfieselfie #ublibraries to be entered in a daily drawing for a WiFi Speaker or Selfie Stick.
- Each #shelfieselfie must be submitted by 10pm that day in order to be eligible to win the daily drawing.
- If you submit an entry each day, you’ll be entered in a grand prize drawing Friday, March 4th.
- NOTE: The #shelfieselfie contest is open to UB students only. You must have a valid UBITName.