Planning summer travel? Important reminders from the Law Library’s Passport Services Office
- Apply for your passport well in advance.
- Check the expiration date on your current passport. Some countries will not permit entrance if your passport expires within 3, 6, or 9 months of arrival. Renew early!
- The U.S. Department of State requests all overseas travelers to register their itinerary. This will enable travelers to make informed decisions regarding their plans due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions, natural disaster, or civil unrest. In an emergency situation, the embassy can offer assistance in contacting your family and friends.
- The Law Library is an authorized passport acceptance facility, and staff are happy to assist you.
- On April 20, 2016, Passport Services staff will be processing passport applications in the Health Sciences Library, Abbott Hall, South Campus.
Law Library Passport Services
O’Brian Hall, Room 211.
The office is open Monday-Friday from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.