General Conduct Rules and Regulations
The following are prohibited throughout the University Libraries:
- Use or possession of illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages except as expressly permitted by law, University regulations; and/or public intoxication.
- Distribution of drugs or alcoholic beverages except as expressly permitted by law and University regulations.
- Use of amplification/audiovisual equipment and/or interference with any public, office, library, classroom, or other University function in any area of the University Libraries.
Possession or accompaniment of animals in any University Library building at any time.
- A. Exceptions to this rule:
- disabled individuals accompanied by a certified service dog
- police dogs accompanied by an on duty university police officer or a police officer from another jurisdiction on official business
- certified therapy dogs brought in with the approval of library staff for stress relief events or other special events