Gerald F. MacKayDeath: 1965
Gerald F. MacKay (1906-1965) was the Director of the Physical Plant at the University for almost 20 years. He joined the University staff in 1947 after many years as an industrial power plant engineer. Originally supervisor of the campus Power Plant, he was named director of the entire physical plant in 1951. At his death in July 1965, he was President of the Eastern region of the National Association of Physical Plant Administers of Colleges and Universities.
Affiliation(s): Facilities Planning and Design
Record Group(s): 8
Biographical File Contains: