Skip to Content
- 52 Weeks of Leadership 2022 monthly streaming production
- Editing faculty videos for Mindfulness Meditation sessions for the School of Nursing
- Editing student videos for Level Up conference.
- ENG199 newscasting in our recording studios
- Experiential Learning Network VR student projects
- History of Medicine Collection - 360° video tour of the museum and digitization of artifacts
- Immersive Experiences (IX) workshop series
- Multimodal Research Dissemination Series
- Podcast editing for Department of Rehabilitation Science
- Podcast editing for the School of Public Health and Health Professions
- Virtual Reality Shelf Browse
Questions that LINKT can help you address
- How do I use the video recording studios?
- How do I use media and video-editing software available in the Libraries’ editing suites?
- How do I capture a narrated presentation or the screen of my computer as a video?
- Where can I post my videos to share them with others?
- Are there any tips for getting good audio and lighting in my video?
- Is software available to edit the video I shot in the Libraries’ One-button Studio?
- How can I improve the content and design of my UB ePortfolio?
- How can I find free images, audio, video clips, etc. to use in my work?
- How do I label my work to designate rights for others to either use or not use my work?
- What tools are available to create different types of media?
- What do I need to think about to ensure my work is accessible? How do I caption a video?
- What tools will help make course assignments more engaging (either from students or faculty)?
- What tools are available to represent data visually or create infographics?
- Is there any way to make my presentation more interactive or more engaging?