The University Libraries are scheduled to receive a flat budget and need to cancel subscriptions in order to accommodate for the price inflation of scholarly resources (journals, books, and databases), shifting research needs on campus, and the emergence of new journals and databases.
The following subscriptions have been identified for cancellation:
List of Cancellations (HTML)
Most cancellations are effective January, 2017.
Some full-text content will still be available, however, via third-party (database) providers. Please see our list of electronic journals to check the availability of any particular title.
We expect that our Delivery+ program and purchase-on-demand operations will allow us to provide material quickly when you need something we do not own.
The University Libraries use a variety of factors to identify cancellations, including use, cost and impact. We have striven to minimize the relative impact of these cuts.
Please contact your subject librarian or one of the following people with questions:
- Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management: Laura Taddeo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health Sciences: Amanda Start(email@example.com)
- Law: Theo Belniak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Music and Poetry: Charles Lyons (email@example.com)
- Sciences and Engineering: A. Ben Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
On behalf of the University Libraries, I would like to thank you for your understanding and continuing support.
Please feel free to contact me directly with additional feedback.
Associate University Librarian for Discovery and Delivery
716-645-7703 | email@example.com