Do you have a Big Idea? It can be anything, from a business venture, to an innovative product, to a community development plan. To help nurture and grow your Big Idea, the University Libraries, along with the Center for Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities (CURCA), and UB Provost Charles Zukoski, invite UB undergraduate students to enter our Big Idea Contest.
The student with the best Big Idea, as determined by a panel of judges and the UB community, will win $500 and lunch with UB Provost Zukoski.
- The Big Idea contest is open to current UB undergraduate students only.
- Students must submit a written description of their Big Idea (maximum 1 page).
- Submission deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, April 7, 2017 as a PDF document to: email@example.com
- Three finalists will be chosen and notified on Monday April 10, 2017.
- Presentations to be given April 18th, 2017 must include references to research related to your Big Idea.
- Questions? Contact Cindi Tysick via email or call (716) 645-8629