The Health Sciences Library is offering a great selection of Workshops this Fall. From our always popular EndNote classes to Systematic Review, Research, and Scholarly topics, one is sure to fit your needs.
Check the upcoming list of workshops anytime to see if one fits your needs.
The BEST PART is that all classes will be held in our brand new, state-of-the-art classroom, Room 130 on the first floor, just off the main computer research station area! Please remember to bring your own laptop.
- No Experience EndNote
- Collaboration with EndNote
- How to Research
- Introduction to Systematic Review Methodology
- Managing Systematic Review Search Results
- Managing your Scholarly Identity with ORCID
- Research Data Management Essentials
- Selecting a Publication for your Scholarly Work
We look forward to seeing you in one of our classes!
The HSL Education Team