Finding and using library resources at UB and across the SUNY system is about to get easier!
On July 2, 2019, the University at Buffalo Libraries, along with more than 60 other SUNY libraries, will be launching a new library search system. For the first time, all SUNY libraries will be operating on a single, unified system.
Library users will discover many enhanced features when the new system goes live, including:
- An expanded Everything Search, giving you the ability to search databases, collections, and the SUNY catalog – all in one place, all at one time.
- By signing into your UB Library account, you can:
- View and renew books and other library materials you’ve checked out
- Check the status of items you have requested
- Save searches and records to “My Favorites”
- Create alerts for saved searches
- Export citations to citation management tools
- View full search results (Note: some databases only display results when you’re signed in)
- Search on the go. Sign in to your library account from any device, anywhere.
- Quicker turnaround time when requesting SUNY-owned materials.
- UB affiliated users will enjoy longer borrowing periods.
- Daily overdue fines eliminated for most circulating library materials.
- Use your current UB card for seamless, walk-in borrowing from any SUNY library.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org