To ensure the safety of the entire campus community as we evolve our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the University Libraries have launched a pilot project in the Silverman Library.
All patrons must check-in at the Silverman Library service desk on the third floor with a valid UB ID card.
Patrons must review and agree to the policies and guidelines in order to remain in the library.
Policies and Guidelines
- Show valid UB identification upon request.
- Wear a mask properly at ALL times.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed to work closely together.
- Groups of 3 or more must always stay at least 6 feet apart in all directions.
- Food is not allowed in the library. Edit this entry.
All members of the UB community have a shared responsibility to follow the SUNY-wide health and safety protocols on wearing face coverings, physical distancing, handwashing, health screening and monitoring. For detailed guidance and updates, visit www.buffalo.edu/coronavirus.
Please see the Silverman Library service desk for details on the library check-in procedures.