The UB Libraries welcome all new and returning UB students, faculty and staff to the start of the fall 2021 semester. We’re looking forward to returning to in-person classes and activities in accordance with the University’s health and safety protocols.
Please feel free to reach out to the Libraries’ faculty and professional staff at any time during the semester if you have questions about our services, collections, workshops or technologies.
Fall 2021 Updates:
Safety & Health:
- To ensure the safety of our campus community, masks are required at all times while in the UB Libraries, including times when you are sitting at an individual study space.
- Due to health and safety concerns, food is not permitted inside the UB Libraries.
Spaces & Services
- All UB Libraries are open to students, faculty, staff and the public.
- Fall 2021 schedule of library hours includes regular and holiday hours.
- Our skilled Subject Librarians can help you locate articles, books, videos and other materials for your coursework and research.
- The UB Libraries’ Orientation Guide is a good place to start if you’re new to UB and the UB Libraries.