Skip to Content
- 2 PC Editing Stations are located outside the Recording Studios.
- For audio and video editing only. Please use public computing stations for word processing and research work.
- Editing station access is only available during Silverman Library Service Desk Hours of Operation
- No reservations required, please check-in at Service Desk for access.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Complete list of included software
- Audacity - Audio recorder and editor
- Blender - Open-souce 3D graphics and animation software
- Camtasia 9 (available only on editing station 1) - Video screen capturing software
- GoPro Quik - GoPro video editor (requires GoPro account)
- Hitfilm Express - Video Editing
- Natron - Video compositing software - Contact Omar Brown for assistance
- Reaper - Digital Audio Workstation
For Editing Station Access
- Please check-in at the Silverman Library Service Desk. Staff will log you onto the workstation.
- Headphone are available for the Editing Stations upon request.
- Access the UB box icon on the desktop and login to your UB box account.
- Save your work! All workstations reboot promptly at midnight, remember to remove anything saved to the desktop.