- 4 PC Editing Stations are located outside the Video Recording Studios.
- Open Monday - Friday: 10am to 4pm.
- Reservations are required.
- The Silverman Library’s editing stations may be reserved in 2 hour blocks from our Editing Stations & Video Recording Studios Booking System and are designated for work on multimedia projects ONLY. Please use public computing stations for word processing and research work.
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2018 (available only on editing station 1) - Complete list of included software
- Adobe CS 6 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Fireworks
- Audacity - Audio recorder and editor
- Blender - Open-souce 3D graphics and animation software
- Camtasia 9 (available only on editing station 1) - Video screen capturing software
- GoPro Quik - GoPro video editor (requires GoPro account)
- Hitfilm Express - Video Editing
- Natron - Video compositing software - Contact Omar Brown for assistance
- Reaper - Digital Audio Workstation
At the time of your reservation
- Stop at the Silverman Service Desk to verify your reservation with your UB card. Staff will log you onto the workstation.
- Headphone are available for the Editing Stations upon request.
- Access the UB box icon on the desktop and login to your UB box account.
- Save your work! All workstations reboot promptly at midnight, remember to remove anything saved to the desktop.
Headphones are available at the Silverman Service Desk.