With Delivery+, you can have…
- all journal articles and book chapters delivered electronically (students, faculty & staff).
- physical items delivered to departmental mailboxes (faculty & staff only).
- physical items retrieved from any library and made available for pick-up at the UB library of your choice (students, faculty & staff).
"My Library Card" and "Delivery+" have been merged into one account.
Click My Account on the Libraries' website to:
- View checked-out items, library fines/fees, place requests, renew your books online
- Request materials from another UB library or from libraries anywhere in the world (Delivery+)
On Monday, August 4, 2014, all public photocopiers in the UB Libraries were replaced with state-of-the-art scanners for the library public. The new scanners are free, and users can make high quality images that can be easily saved and sent directly to a USB flashdrive, email, or Google Drive.
We are pleased to offer this new scanning service in response to user demand; and moving from photocopying to scanning is environmentally the right thing to do – no paper, no toner, no plastic cards, no waste.