Classes for library instruction are often scheduled in Silverman 305 & 310 and Lockwood 109.
Directions to Silverman 305 & 310
- Go to the Silverman Library on the 3rd floor of Capen Hall.
- Turn right before the Library Services Desk
- Silverman Library 3rd Floor (PDF).
Directions to Lockwood 109
- Enter Lockwood Library through the main 2nd floor entrance (PDF) and make an immediate left.
- Take the stairs down one floor.
- When you exit the stairs on the 1st floor, walk straight ahead toward the windows. Lockwood 109 is along that wall on your left hand side.
- A Lockwood Library 1st Floor (PDF) map is available. Note: If you need an elevator, go to the Cybrary on the second floor of Lockwood and use the elevator near the UBIT Help Desk.