The State University of New York at Buffalo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. No person in whatever relationship with the State University of New York at Buffalo, shall be subject to discrimination on the basis of age, creed, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status.
Faculty / Staff Opportunities
- Associate University Librarian for Research, Collections and Outreach
- Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategies
- Student Support and Engagement Librarian (Faculty Position) | Criteria for Library Faculty Personnel Actions
- Student Services & Clinical Legal Education Librarian (Faculty Position) | Criteria for Library Faculty Personnel Actions
- Scholarly Publishing Librarian (Faculty Position) | Criteria for Library Faculty Personnel Actions
Student Employment Opportunities
- Student employee positions are posted on Bullseye powered by Handshake. Please visit the Bullseye webpage to create an account and/or login to view current openings.
- Teaching Technology Student Assistant for the Silverman Library: Spring 2021
- Information Technology Student Assistants