Now open for registration on the Libraries’ Workshops page! Workshops geared to the health sciences are taught via Zoom for an interactive experience. Zoom meeting details will be shared in the confirmation email upon registration.
- Selecting a Publication for your Scholarly Work
- Introduction to Systematic Review Methodology
- No Experience EndNote for Health Sciences
- Search PubMed Like a Pro!
- How to Build a Search for a Systematic or Scoping Review
- Research Data Management Essentials
- Using Images Ethically with Creative Commons
- Which Review is Right for You? Review Types and How to Choose
- Tidy Data Principles: Setting Your Research Data Up for Success
- Delivery+ Workshops – learn more about this vital service to get you to full text faster