Molly Dahl Poremski
Social Science and Humanities Librarian
423 Lockwood Memorial Library, North Campus
Buffalo, NY 14260
- Ph: 716-645-7750
Schedule an appointment with me!
The University at Buffalo is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards to ensure we provide equal access to all users. If you experience any difficulty in scheduling an appointment with a librarian on this website, we will provide an alternative means of making an appointment with a librarian. To request assistance or provide suggestions about improving the user experience, please contact Libraries Administration via email email@example.com or phone 716-645-2817.
Department LiaisonGraduate School of Education, Romance Languages and Literatures, Linguistics, Asian Studies, Global Gender Studies, Africana and American Studies
Education and Training
- MLS, University at Buffalo, 2005
- BA, French and Spanish, University at Buffalo, 2002
- Amy Vilz and Molly Poremski “Perceptions of Support Systems for Tenure-Track Librarians.” College & Undergraduate Libraries 22, no. 2 (2015)
- Molly Dahl Poremski "Evaluating the landscape of digital humanities librarianship." College & Undergraduate Libraries 24, no. 2-4 (2017)
- Co-founder and Co-editor-in-Chief, The Reading Room: A Journal of Special Collections, 2014-2019