In order to protect library materials and facilities, enhance library services, and provide safe, comfortable spaces for research and learning, please observe the following guidelines for all public areas of the Libraries:
- Do not vandalize, deface or damage library material, equipment, collections, furniture, facilities or library buildings (including creating graffiti).
- Do not interfere with the rights of others.
- Do not obstruct the use of equipment or facilities.
- Do not obstruct access to study facilities, workstations or library materials.
- Do not remove or attempt to remove library materials, furniture and/or equipment, wall hangings or displays from any UB library.
- Do not attempt to maliciously access, alter, damage or destroy library computers or databases. We expect our users to treat library computers and databases as research tools and any attempt to damage them is a violation of library policy.