Claes E.G. LundgrenBorn: 1931
Claes E.G. Lundgren's career at the University at Buffalo began in 1974, when he came to the university as a Visiting Associate Professor in the Department of Physiology. He became a professor in the department in 1976. From 1977-1985, he directed UB's Hyperbaric Research Laboratory and from 1985-2007, he was the director of the Center for Research and Education in Special Environments (CRESE). The holder of over 100 patents, Lundgren was among 22 other UB inventors who were honored by SUNY in 2002. In 2005, Lundgren received the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activities and in 2007, he was named SUNY Distinguished Professor. Claes Lundgren retired from UB in 2008
- Claes E.G. Lundgren curriculum vitae, circa 1996.
- Claes E.G. Lundgren obituary, UBNow, June 27, 2022.
- "3 faculty members, former dean named SUNY Distinguished Professors." UB Press Release, December 6, 2007.
- "11 at UB receive SUNY Chancellor's Awards." UB Press Release, June 22, 2005.
- "22 University at Buffalo inventors honored by SUNY." UB Press Release, May 23, 2002.
Record Group(s): 19
Biographical File Contains: