Delivery+ is the free delivery service the University at Buffalo Libraries use to provide library materials for active faculty, staff and students to support their teaching, learning and research needs. Use Delivery+ to request materials from the UB Libraries or any library in the world.
- Submit a Delivery+ request if the item you are looking for is not available online.
- We will retrieve the materials from the general circulation of the Libraries, borrow a physical copy, or investigate purchasing or borrowing an electronic version. Note: not all materials are available electronically.
- Requests that cannot be filled through Delivery+ will be referred to a UB librarian for additional support.
- Textbooks may be requested using Delivery+, but it is highly unlikely that we will be able to obtain a copy.
- If a textbook is available on Course Reserve, your Delivery+ request will be canceled.
- If the textbook you need is required for your course, we advise you to obtain it using other means.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Delivery+ requests may be delayed due to limited staffing and reduced delivery schedules.