Delivery+ is the free document delivery service the University at Buffalo Libraries use to provide library materials to ACTIVE faculty, staff and students. Use Delivery+ to request materials from any UB library or any library in the world.
- Please expect a significant increase in turnaround time for Delivery+ requests due to quarantine periods, limited on-site staffing, and reduced delivery schedules.
- If material is not available online, you may submit a Delivery+ request. We will investigate purchasing or borrowing an electronic version.
- Please note, not all materials are available electronically.
- Requests that cannot be filled via Delivery+ will be referred to a University Librarian for additional support.
- You can request textbooks through Delivery+.