Skip to Content
Study Room Policies
- Active UB students, faculty, or staff may reserve group study rooms.
- Group study rooms can be reserved up to three (3) days in advance.
- The reservation system begins a new day at 11:59pm.
- Users can make one (1) reservation a day for a maximum of two (2) hours per day.
- Users are limited to 20 room reservations per month.
- Use of a room is guaranteed to the individual who made the reservation, regardless of arrival time.
- The use of false email addresses, names, bots or scripts to reserve a room will result in a ban from all rooms in the reservation system.
- No person shall engage in vending, peddling, product sampling, or soliciting on library grounds. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Solicitation of signatures on petitions;
- Conducting surveys;
- Distributing pamphlets or literature;
- Requests for donations;
- Sales or offers to sell goods or services.