Delivery+ is the free document delivery service the University at Buffalo Libraries use to provide library materials to ACTIVE faculty, staff and students. Use Delivery+ to request materials from any UB library or any library in the world.
The University Libraries now offer self-serve pickup lockers for contactless retrieval of requested library materials.
- Lockwood Library (North Campus), 2nd floor foyer just outside the main entrance to Lockwood Library.
- Diefendorf Hall (South Campus) - 1st floor.
Users of the Lockers
- UB faculty, staff, and students.
- Library users with Visitor or Courtesy borrowing accounts.
Requesting pick up at the lockers
- From the Everything search, under 'Get It' choose 'Delivery+ Book/Media Request'.
- In the Pickup Location menu, select "Locker Pickup at Lockwood" or "Locker Pickup at Diefendorf".
- If you need an accessible locker, enter 'Yes' under 'Accessible locker needed?'
- Send Request.
- From My Account, select Book Request
- Under Delivery Location, choose "Locker Pickup at Lockwood" or "Locker Pickup at Diefendorf".
- If you need an accessible locker, enter 'Accessible locker needed' in the Notes field.
- Submit Request
Items ready for pick up
- You will receive an email confirming the item(s) are on hold at the locker location.
- You have 5 days to retrieve the item(s) from the lockers before they are removed and return to the shelves or to the lending institution.
Retrieving library materials from the lockers
- To retrieve your items from the locker, swipe your UB ID card at the locker kiosk or enter your UB person number..
- For Visitor and Courtesy borrower enter your assigned user account (i.e., ulib.XXXX).
- The locker assigned to you will automatically open.
- Remove your items and close the locker.
- The materials are automatically loaned to your library account.
- If you encounter any issues with the lockers:
- Call 716-645-2815 for the Lockers at Lockwood and 716-829-5682 for the Lockers at Diefendorf.
- Go to the circulation desk at Lockwood or Abbott Library.
- If the library is closed, please email email@example.com. We will reply to your email as soon as possible.