Connection Files and Filters
EndNote uses import filters and connection files which are updated independently from EndNote's installed software. If you are having problems using a database in EndNote you may need to install a new filter or connection file.
- Connection file - Univ Buffalo Libraries.enz
Downloading and Installing Individual Connection Files and Import Filters
The University at Buffalo Libraries connection file is available at the link above from the EndNote website.
- Search and find the connection file or filter on the EndNote site.
- Right click on the connection file or import filter.
- Save the file. Now locate the file and double-click the file to open in EndNote.
- In EndNote, click “File Menu” and choose “Save as”. Remove the word “copy” and click “Save”.
- Click on “File Menu” and choose "Close Connection" or “Close Filter”.
- The connection file or import filter will now be available.